Gluten, Dairy FreeThere is nothing denied in Paleo Diet Recipes. Bake your favorite pizza with this gluten, grain and dairy free crust recipe. What a combination in this recipe. Ingredients are gluten free almond flour, milk and cheese. Yummy what a delicious unique crust taste and flavor. Not a processed crust purchased at the market or fast food restaurant. Wholesome unaltered nutrition provided by the natural foods.
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 2 finely Crushed Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 Baking Soda
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 3/4 to 1 Cup Almond Cheese
Preheat Oven 350 degrees F
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Amount of milk may vary to obtain dough consistence
- Make mixture into dough ball.
- With almond flour roll dough ball (cover with flour)
- Place dough ball into oiled pizza tray
- With hand mash into pizza crust
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes (until done)
- Remove crust from oven
- Ready to add topping
Margherita Pizza Recipe
Disclosure compensated affiliate